♥ Rainbow Fade ♥Exactly as it says - a gorgeous literal rainbow of yarn! This fade set ranges through the colors of the rainbow with beautiful subtle tonals and small pops of strong color. Every now and again, you'll even catch a little speckle moment.
And with 6 full size skeins and over 2,700 yards to work with, the project potentials are limitless! Rainbow Sweater? Heck yes. Colorful and cozy rainbow blanket? You bet. Like ten pairs of rainbow socks? Get ittt.
This listing is DYED TO ORDER! That means I will dye, dry, twist, and package this rainbow fade set just for you. So please allow 1-2 weeks for your yarn to come to life!
♥ The Details ♥
- Set contains 6 full size skeins, (100g each.) One of each color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- These skeins are (sock) fingering weight (1.)
- Each skein is 100g/aprox 462y. Totaling this kit in at 600g/aprox. 2,772y between all 6 skeins.
- Skeins are dyed on my Squishy Sheep base (75/25) (See below for base details.)
- Each shade is dyed in variation of it's color - ex. the blue is a light blue base, with hints of white and darker blue sections, yellow is bright yellow with hints of white and stronger yellow sections, etc.
fingering weight (1)
US #1-3 needles/aprox 7-8sts per in.
4 ply twist
75% superwash merino wool
Incredibly soft, and oh so squishy.
If you're loving this set but find yourself craving/needing a different base or weight, just shoot me a message! Chances are, I've got it.
*Please note that while I have done the best I can to portray the colors accurately, computer monitors vary!
To see the rest of my hand dyed yarn, check out my shop here:
Thanks so much for looking!